Originally called Dexine Rubber and Ebonite Limited, Dexine was founded by the Wayre family in 1895, and traded from Abbey Road in London.
Dexine was deemed so important to the War Effort that it was moved away from the bombing raids in London by the government, and re-located to an old cotton mill in Spotland Road, Rochdale.
Dexine received Recognition from the MOD for its manufacturing effort and the performance of its products during the Falklands Conflict.
Moved to its new site in Shawclough.
Dexine purchased by Hughes Armstrong Industries.
Dexine launches 3D printing and laser cutting services.
Building on Dexine’s excellent foundations of decades of expertise and knowledge, Hughes Armstrong Industries is giving the organisation a bright future.